Experience Vancouver Island from this charming and award-winning suite style hotel with a hot breakfast every morning. We are near the world-famous Chemainus murals, the Chemainus Theatre and whale watching. Located in Chemainus, BC, a quaint and eclectic Vancouver Island town, the Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn is just one hour north of Victoria, 35 minutes south of Nanaimo, 10 minutes from Duncan-North Cowichan and only 10 minutes from Ladysmith. Our location offers something for everyone, both business and leisure travelers alike. Experience the area's rich arts and cultural scene, especially the more than 40 world-famous outdoor wall murals and year-round live performances at the Chemainus Theatre Festival, just minutes away. Take in a scenic round of golf at the Mount Brenton Golf Course, or enjoy local wine at one of many nearby vineyards. Outdoor recreation opportunities, from whale watching to hiking to biking, are also conveniently located near this Chemainus hotel. Those traveling on business will appreciate this Chemainus hotel's on-site business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 20 guests, in addition to a close proximity to local businesses - like Catalyst Paper Mill, BC Hydro, Western Stevedoring, KPMG, Shell Canada and British Columbia federal government offices. We are also a short drive away from businesses in Duncan and Nanaimo. Guests of this Vancouver Island Best Western hotel will enjoy a friendly and professional staff and spaciously appointed guest suites complete with the comforts of home. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary full hot breakfast, an indoor saltwater swimming pool, relaxing hot tub, free parking, free wireless internet and on-site fitness facilities. Book your stay today!
Værd at vide
Indcheckning: kl. 16:00
Udcheckning: kl. 11:00
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, served hot buffet style and includes scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham, bacon or sausage, Belgian waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and so much more.
- Hot tub mineral water hot tub
- Massage services, by appointment. Erin is a very gifted masseuse with over 18 years of heart connected experience both Canada and the US. Erin is able to offer her clients a number of different styles and is also certified in reflexology.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Indoor pool Heated mineral pool
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box, in room safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Spa contract person booked to supply onsite service
- Audio/visual equipment
- Theater ticket desk
- Golf course
- Physically challenged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines 1st and 4th floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Universal gym
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Rowing machine
- Locker room
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, coin operated 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Cable or satellite television Cable
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas, including meeting room(s) and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax machine
- Meeting facilities 14 x 24 feet two rooms Wi-Fi available in meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities 14 x 24 feet total of two rooms plus use of Emily Carr Room (lobby)
- Truck/RV parking
- High-speed Wireless Internet Access
- Designated parking spaces for Elite Best Western Rewards Members
- Motorcycle wash station and parking area
Hvorfor Best Western Plus?
Plusset står for det der lille ekstra. Firestjernede, moderne hoteller med lækkert design og god beliggenhed, ofte i større byer.