Completely rebuilt in 2015, with innovatively designed, air-conditioned rooms, this is modernity in Central London. Relaxing rain showers, media streaming, large smart TV's and touch controlled mood lighting make for a chic base to explore the city. Best Western Plus Delmere Hotel is situated in the heart of London. A 5 minute stroll from Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express, with an airport journey time of only 15 minutes. There are plenty of tubes and buses to all major London sights too. We're a stone's throw from Hyde Park, and walking distance to world class shopping on Oxford Street and the nightlife of Soho. For those rainy days there's a direct tube connection to both Westfield shopping centres. You won't be disappointed with the local vibrant restaurant scene either, a vast choice catering to every budget. And with numerous traditional local pubs you're spoilt for choice. In the hotel you'll find The Hub, with complimentary tea and coffee for you to sip. An ideal place to chill, morning or evening, before you hit the streets of London. In London it's style over space, and our rooms are a perfect reflection of that ethos. Cosy and stylishly chic.
Værd at vide
Indcheckning: kl. 15:00
Udcheckning: kl. 11:00
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cocktail lounge
- Elevator six floors
- Safe deposit box
- Photocopy services, operator calls available
- Fax services
- Continental breakfast only nominal fee may apply
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Outdoor parking, 20.00 GBP fee, 2 parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis, contact hotel directly to book.
- Paid parking, 20.00 GBP fee, 2 parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis, contact hotel directly to book.
- All Rates are Room Only unless otherwise specified
- Electronic key
- Drinking water
Hvorfor Best Western Plus?
Plusset står for det der lille ekstra. Firestjernede, moderne hoteller med lækkert design og god beliggenhed, ofte i større byer.