London Queens Crystal Palace Hotel
Built in 1854 to coincide with the reopening of the Crystal Palace exhibition venue, Best Western London Queens Crystal Palace Hotel is a striking Victorian building in one of the most picturesque parts of south London. A stay here puts you in good company – French writer Emile Zola resided here for many months in the 1890s during his time in exile, while German emperor Kaiser Wilhelm II used the hotel as a base for his visits to Queen Victoria. Our updated rooms all come with contemporary décor, air conditioning, flat-screen TV and hairdryer. We also have an onsite car park, conferencing facilities, Italian restaurant and spacious ground floor lounge bar with satellite TV. Selhurst Park football ground is only a five-minute drive away, while Crystal Palace Park is just two minutes by car. If you’re looking to do a spot of sightseeing while you’re here, you’ll find the major attractions of central London around 8 miles from the hotel.
Værd at vide
Indcheckning: kl. 14:00
Udcheckning: kl. 11:00
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Cocktail lounge, PissaPolli Bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Late check out, nominal fee of 40 GBP
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television Freeview
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Video conferencing
- Meeting room
- Banquet facility
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- projector, TV, wipeboard, lectern, screen, flipchart
- Parking for the physically challenged, nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking 10 GBP per night per car
- Paid parking, 10 GBP, 40 spaces £10 fee per night per car.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Hvorfor Best Western?
Best Western er rygraden i vores hotellandskab. Tre-eller 4-stjernede hoteller, lige ulige overalt.